CHARGE COAL BRIQUETTES
Charge Coal Briquette
It is a coal briquette developed by our engineering team to be used as charge coal in electric arc furnaces used in the iron and steel industry.
The briquettes are composed of high quality coal fines that are agglomerated using our briquetting process.
Our charge coal briquettes offer the following features:
- Controlled quality compared to materials from the mine.
- Uniform consistency.
- Good mechanical resistance.
- Uniform shape.
Like charge coal, briquettes are important in the electric arc furnace melting process as they:
- They prevent the oxidation of the metal filler and the flux material before melting.
- They accelerate the formation of slag.
- They provide a considerable amount of energy during the fusion process.